\\\ Pet Water Fountains
Why Buy Your Pet A Water Fountain?
Whether it’s spring, hot summers, autumn or cold winters pets need to stay hydrated being provided with regular fresh, clean, aerated water.
If you are out and about during the day then it is vital to ensure your pet has access to a continual supply of fresh water and there’s simply no better way than using a pet water fountain.
Your may have found your pet licking at your kitchen taps or continually drinking from a toilet bowl, which can be signs that they need more fresh water supplies and a water fountain may help to stop these habits.
\\\ Featured Product
Our product of the week is the gorgeous electronic daisy design water fountain which allows water to circulate, trickling slowly for your pet to enjoy.
Designed for cats but can be suitable for small dogs. Stands off the floor, providing hygienic water all day.
All you have to do is to remember to top up with water, check the filters periodically, and clean it.
Your pet will have the cleanest filtered water possible 24/7.
Featured below the Catit Flower Cat Drinking Water fountain now available from Catit in a range of colours, finished and differing designs with water capacity averaging 3 litres.
Water Fountains For Cats by Catit
LED Flower Fountain
Cat drinking fountain with LED nightlight and petal top £28.00
Are water fountains only for cats?
Catit are specialists providing products for cats, whether its cat furniture, slow feeders, grooming and toys offering quality products.
Water fountains are suitable for dogs where medium and larger sized dogs would require a larger fountain, with a bigger holding water capacity and for most dogs be raised slightly higher than cat fountains for their ease of drinking. There are some fountains marketed for both cats and smaller dogs jointly.
\\\ Buying Tips
10 Best Tips Buying Pet Water Fountains
- When buying for larger dogs, ensure the fountain is robust enough so they can’t interfere and nudge it across the floor
- A large water-to-air surface helps to maximise oxygenation is important.
- A shallow water area helps cats and kitten be ‘whisker-free’ of the water.
- Holds at least 2 litres of water. Larger pets may require more especially if jointly being used by more than one pet.
- Check details about energy-efficient pump.
- Easy to disassemble and clean.
- Look for dishwasher safe top parts to the fountain that can be hygienically cleaned.
- Easy to replace filters to help catch unnecessary debris occurring.
- Driven by mains supply and operate 24/7 without the need to turn off the supply.
- Fountains are made in 3 main resins, plastic, ceramic and stainless steel with prices varying according to sophistication of design. Choose the most appropriate resin for your pet’s need.
You may like to read our Petcheck UK feature about Pet Foods And Drinks including why pets drink from toilet bowls.
\\\ Promoted Content
Monster Pets for all you pet needs including water fountains
Don’t forget your Pet Insurance for those unexpected accidents
Pet Check UK promotes reputable suppliers of pet and associated products. participating in selected affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. This helps to keep the website a free resource.
\\\ Copyright © Pet Check UK Pet Check Blog 2020-2021 Design Horizon